Thanks to the internet which has offered us an infinite number of ways to shop online, manage our businesses, and advertise services, the commercial world is thriving like never before. The internet’s inception was only a few decades ago yet is still in its infancy. The internet can both offer total financial freedom and a never-ending source of work. Brand awareness is no longer difficult to acquire, rather, a few clicks and few correctly placed advertisements, and your business can achieve heights once unfathomable.
How Do I Build a Brand from Scratch?
When building a brand from scratch it is important to cultivate positive brand awareness. The internet’s highways are abounded with rival businesses, each offering their own services, some similar to your own. With the aforesaid in mind, it becomes incumbent upon you to strive to market your brand positively and effectively, whether by taking the step and kickstarting your SMS marketing, or paying a social media personality to sponsor you. Unknown to some people, there are many avenues for you to pursue.
Social Media is Your Best Friend
When you do decide to take the first step toward financial independence, the first stage in a fledgling business taking flight is making use of the best tool you have afforded to you: social media. In the 21st century everybody, regardless of age, is using social media, or at least aware of it. With millions of hours spent staring at social media every day globally, the most effective way for you to build your brand awareness is by marketing through social media. Here are some of the ways you can conquer social media:
1. Sponsor a social media personality. By sponsoring a social media personality, they will put their seal of approval on your product or service, and in doing so their followers will trust their judgment and potentially do business with you.
2. Create interesting social media content. You can use any number of social media platforms to build your brand. Still, it is necessary to consider which platforms your target audience and demographics most use before creating any content. Ensure that your posts are engaging, informative, and relevant by using social media analytics and management tools — such as those featured on software review sites like Truely.com. Truely helps build brands by listing and reviewing software applications and tools you can use to analyze your social media content.
3. Create a page and follow on mass. Often an effective tool employed in building brand awareness on social media is to follow on mass. There are services you can employ that will follow hundreds of thousands of users for you.
4. Cold calling. Another great way to build brand awareness on social media is cold calling. Directly messaging potential customers and offering them promotional offers and incentives to shop with you.
5. Vloggers. Not entirely dissimilar from sponsoring a social media personality, a vlogger can show your product off and talk about its positives.
An important thing to take into consideration when sponsoring a social media personality is that it is not uncommon for people to buy followers on these platforms, therefore portraying a following much larger than they really have. You will end up paying them to build your brand awareness, and they will, to the hundred followers out of the ten thousand that actually exist! Do your research when sponsoring online.
Promotional Offers and Coupon Codes
Another great way to generate awareness is through proven marketing techniques, as the use of promotional offers and coupon codes. When your product offers a service similar to hundreds of others, often the best way to penetrate an oversaturated market is by offering discounts.
If your product is of the same quality as your competition, it makes little sense for their customers to not make the switch to your own if you offer promotional discounts and vouchers. To ensure interest in these, your product should be of high quality; the promotional offer technique will fail if your product is below the quality of your competitors.
Blog and Newspaper Recommendations!
Similarly, as with social media personalities, you can build your brand awareness online through the recommendation of bloggers of high repute. Bloggers and other publications will often come with their own loyal followers and subscribers who will usually have a rapport with the owner of the publication or blog. If the blogger puts their seal of approval on an item the subscribers will believe it, as they would a good friend.
The blogger’s subscribers, now your customers, will share their satisfaction with other friends, and possibly other blogs may pick it up.
However, whichever way you choose to build brand awareness, it is important that you are completely forthcoming and your product of the highest quality. If your product fails to meet industry standards, you will instantly be met contemptuously and unforgivingly. Treat your customers like friends and they will inevitably reciprocate.