All store owners realise how important their display is to their business when attending a wellness trade show. Whether you have a yoga business or health supplement store, you need to use your window display to full effect to ensure it stands out from the crowd and has the desired impact of attracting more customers to your booth, and consequently leading to more sales.
By taking a look at companies like Classic Exhibits, you will see that you have an abundance of different options to choose from when it comes to wellness trade show displays and display products. However, more and more people are turning towards LED sign displays, and it is not hard to see why. Keeping that in mind, in this post we are going to explore five important features of LED displays that make them better than the other options that are available. So, let’s get straight to it…
1. Eye-Catching – There is only one place to begin and this is with the fact that LED window displays are striking, bold and eye-catching. They are guaranteed to turn heads, which is exactly what you want from a window display. Anyone who passes by your store is assured to look at your window, and you can rest assured that you will stand out amongst all of the other businesses in the area. When attending one of the best wellness trade shows, you know you’re going to be in major competition, so being eye-catching always needs to be your number one goal.
2. Contemporary – LED displays have a contemporary, stylish and sophisticated appearance that are perfect for any modern wellness trade show. This will show your business in a positive light, as you have gone that extra mile to ensure the visual appearance of your booth is an impressive and effective one. This is something people will recognize, and they will think ‘if that’s what their trade stand looks like, then their products must be just as impressive.’ On the other hand, if you were to go for cheap and out-dated styles, you would have the opposite impact on anyone that walks by your booth, as they will think you are the type of business to cut corners and that you do not hold quality in high regard.
3. Highlight Aspects Of Your Display – LED can be used to highlight certain parts of your booth, like your trade show table cover. You can use this to guide people’s eyes to the part of the display you want them to see the most. For instance, if you are running a special promotion, you should consider highlighting this with LED lights, as you know this is going to be the most likely thing to entice customers and get them inside your booth. By placing a promotion poster within an LED display, your customers will instantly see the discount you have running, and thus you will have a powerful way of getting their attention.
4. Great For Menus – Do you own a wellness food-based business or drink-based company? If so, there is a high chance that a lot of people will frequent your venue to have tasters and look at your menu. Most people want to look at a food or drinks menu before they decide whether to eat somewhere. If you feature your menu or daily specials within an LED display, this will make it easy for anyone passing by to spot the menu, and they will be more enticed to come over and see what you have to offer. This is another great method for attracting more customers and trying to get them inside your business in the future to spend money on what you have to offer.
5. Brand Image – Last but not least, you are assured to enhance your brand image with LED booth displays. This is something we briefly touched upon earlier. However, it is vital to recognise that brand image is everything nowadays. You need to have a clear, consistent, effective and striking brand if you are to stand out from other businesses in your industry. LED displays help you to work towards this, so your marketing strategy can be on point.
Not only will you enhance your brand image with a striking and stylish display by going for LED signs, but also you will be able to highlight certain points of your wellness business as well to make a greater impact on people that pass by during any wellness trade show.