Spring has finally sprung (sort of) and now is the time to transition your wardrobe. With so many trends on the runway it can be a challenge to locate the essentials. So let’s hold off on the trends and get back to the basics. Here are a few spring style essential items to check of your list.
1. The Bomber Jacket – A bomber jacket is a great transitional item for the season. It’s a great outerwear piece that offers a balance for those warm spring days and cool nights. Try: ASOS Bomber Jacket in Navy – $65.00USD
2. The Oxford White Shirt – A crisp white oxford shirt is definitely a must have for the spring. Oxfords are now made to make you look effortless as they are more relaxed in fit. Try: Outclass – Oxford Dress Shirt – $120.00USD
4. The Stripped Sweater – Is a perfect alternate option to a white oxford shirt. I love the look of a knit sweater, sometimes you don’t want the fuss of layering a look. It’s simple and you will look sharp! Try: A.P.C. Sweater – Price unavailable
5. The Weekender– This might sound unconventional for you guys. But, bag options are not only a necessity for women. You have a life and your messenger bag (while essential) is not your weekend travel bag. A weekender is a more stylish option than a plain old duffle bag. Try: M.R.K.T.– Ted Weekender – $135.00USD
6. Socks with Attitude – It’s a bit out of the box. But adding a pair of socks with a bit of personality can be a refreshing addition to your wardrobe. You can play around with different prints, colors or a combination of both. Needless to say you will look dapper. Try: Soxy Socks – The Innovator Collection – $45.00USD
7. The Fresh White Kicks – A pair of fresh white kicks is universal and can be worn with any look. Sneakers have come a long way. Luxury footwear brands like CLAE are designing footwear that is functional and fashionable. Try: CLAE’s Bradley Sneakers $130.00 USD