Spring has finally sprung (sort of) and now is the time to transition your wardrobe. With so many trends on the runway it can be a challenge to locate the essentials. So let’s hold off on the trends and get back to the basics. Here are a few spring style essential items to check of your list.
1. The Bomber Jacket – A bomber jacket is a great transitional item for the season. It’s a great outerwear piece that offers a balance for those warm spring days and cool nights. Try: ASOS Bomber Jacket in Navy – $65.00USD
2. The Oxford White Shirt – A crisp white oxford shirt is definitely a must have for the spring. Oxfords are now made to make you look effortless as they are more relaxed in fit. Try: Outclass – Oxford Dress Shirt – $120.00USD
3. The Dark Denim Jean – A pair of dark denim jeans will go with anything in your wardrobe. Whether if you want to dress it up or down, you should have at least one pair on hand. Try: Jean Shop Mick Slim-Fit Rinsed Selvedge Denim Jeans – $305.18USD
4. The Stripped Sweater – Is a perfect alternate option to a white oxford shirt. I love the look of a knit sweater, sometimes you don’t want the fuss of layering a look. It’s simple and you will look sharp! Try: A.P.C. Sweater – Price unavailable
5. The Weekender– This might sound unconventional for you guys. But, bag options are not only a necessity for women. You have a life and your messenger bag (while essential) is not your weekend travel bag. A weekender is a more stylish option than a plain old duffle bag. Try: M.R.K.T.– Ted Weekender – $135.00USD
6. Socks with Attitude – It’s a bit out of the box. But adding a pair of socks with a bit of personality can be a refreshing addition to your wardrobe. You can play around with different prints, colors or a combination of both. Needless to say you will look dapper. Try: Soxy Socks – The Innovator Collection – $45.00USD
7. The Fresh White Kicks – A pair of fresh white kicks is universal and can be worn with any look. Sneakers have come a long way. Luxury footwear brands like CLAE are designing footwear that is functional and fashionable. Try: CLAE’s Bradley Sneakers $130.00 USD